09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Friday, August 2, 2013

Recent projects

I have been super busy with house hunting and getting ready for my big boy to come back home. So many of my friends are having babies and what not so I have been keeping crafty. I haven't  been taking good photos nor have I been blogging as intended so this is photo heavy.

Baby blanket for a little lady in our family, Kiernan tested and approved.

I finished 3 other faux quilts I only have this photo.


Martha Stewart embroidery kits also did this one.

Did some fun fused glass with the kiddo.

Head bands made from kits I bought at Jo-ann's forever ago.

More flowers from kits.

Baby onesie handmade cards...my own design.

House warming Basket for a family member.

Lamp Shade for Kiernan's room.

Pearler Bead bugs.

Ohio State string art... saw a million like this one pintrest and the web.
More pearler bead crafts.


Pearler bead bowl.

Used some leftover scraps to make Kiernan a pillow case to match the quilt his great Aunt made.

Polka Dot onesie... the purple is temp. ink.

Rope bracelet...found this on pintrest will link to as soon I find it.

Flower Wreath for spring/summer.


What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment