09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Celebrating a Wonderful Teacher!

My son, Kelton is finishing his 1st year of school. When he started he had speech problems and some social anxiety. He has bloomed into a wonderful young man with the help of his amazing Teacher.  She worked hard with him and I to get him to a better point in life and in his education.

So with it being teacher appreciation week We decided to do a few things for her and work with the room mom to celebrate her. 

The first thing we did was do the reusable cup with jamba juice cards ( 3 of them at 10$ each.)
Here is link to the cute printable I used.

I swear I took a picture of mine... but it's not on my camera's memory card.

As part of the celebrating this week We are decorating the classroom door. So I drew up a flower and we sent them home with each child to decorate and return with a photo of them in the middle.  We are going to have the theme " Thanks for helping us grow." Or something like that.



The other thing I made is for the kids to draw and write their favorite memory with their teacher.  I just made it in word and we are going to have the kids complete it at home and we will make it into a book for their Teacher... if anyone wants the word file to use let me know and I can email it to you... Or if someone can tell me how to post it to the lovely internet I would be willing to do that!


No comments:

Post a Comment