09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting ready for Kelton's 5th Birthday





I can not believe my little baby is going to be 5 years old soon. He is one of the youngest in his class but boy he doesn't let it get in his way.

When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said have a lego party... well he actually said have a lego pirate party.( I convinced him just legos would be best.) SO I hit the net...
all you ladies out there who have done lego parties... YOU ROCK MY WORLD.

All Of the blogs( I will try to list them but forgot to book mark some.) were insanely helpful. Here's a short list of what I have done so far.... but it's missing some photos and what I do have... are kind crappy. Sorry.

Ok ...
-Lego bingo
Just printed and put it on card stock.

-Lego Soaps
I made both blocks and lego men. So that the kids get one of each... But I did get the tag from that site.

-Lego magnets- just glued legos to super strong magnets
-Lego candy-Bought at the Candy store in the mall.
-Lego invites- I will find the link for these
-Lego door sign- Have a picture of the one I found online but no link
-Faux lego blocks (boxes wrapped in paper)- I think I saw this somewhere... but don't remember....
-Lego chocolate bricks and men-melted chocolates and poured into mold.
-Lego Banner- not finished yet... but its the lego font colored yellow around the edges, glued on colored paper.
-guess how many legos jar- just a jar from the dollar store filled with lego.

-Pinata- I got lazy here and bought one shaped like a present at walmart for 9.95
- Lego cupcakes- got the idea here but am using lego men instead.
-Lego Juice boxes- got the idea and printable here, but used multi colors... only made enough for each child to have one.



Still to do
-lego head marshmallow pops
- Lego mini fig board... this might get tossed for lack of time.
- Prep all the gift bags for the kiddos.
-Decorate

No comments:

Post a Comment