09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Sunday, February 13, 2011

tile and paper coasters

I made these in sets of four I already sent out two sets and forgot to take pictures of them. I just hit the paper aisle in Micheal's and found different papers I liked, I found this really cool paper with tools on them and thought that would make cool coasters. The others I just thought were pretty!

All I did was cut the paper and mod podge the paper to the tile, put 4 coats over the top and then spray them with clear coat. Then cut and glued cork to the bottom!
I used The Cottage Home's tut for this.
Easy and pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great!! I love the colors you chose - thanks for sharing this with me :-).

    Have a great weekend,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on your decorating style, coasters may also be more suited to your motif. Show off your creative side and make your own coasters from a dry tree limb.

    Paper Coaster

    ReplyDelete