09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Sunday, June 5, 2011

For all you nursing Mamas



The biggest thing about nursing is of course to make sure that you are providing your child with the best you can give. But second to that it is a bonding between mother and baby. Ant mom who has been able to breast feed knows what I mean.

Nursing is public is always complicated. Some people are horrified or just simply rude when they see a baby nursing. My thought is if the breast is covered who cares. The baby has to eat!

Baby bond has just made it easier for all you moms. They have come up with a nursing cover that is in a sash style. So It covers mom and not the baby. This allows for mom to talk to baby and baby to see mom, making this a social experience.

Baby bond sent me the baby bond flex. I am normally a woman's size small and didn't want it to be too lose so I ordered a size one which is an extra small/small. I can wear it but its a bit snug. I am 128 lbs and 5'5". I wish I had gone up a size. So if you order one and are concerned I would go up one size just in case.

The baby bond is made of 100% cotton and washes nicely. It's also nice and soft so no fear of it bothering you skin or your sweet babies. It rolls up nicely into a small bag that is included. It also has a SUPER soft burp cloth for those who have messy eaters.

I wish I had this when I had my son. He hated not being able to see everything going on around him.

Here is the how to video on the baby bond flex. See how easy it is!




And as a Special just for my readers Baby Bond has given us a special discount code just for you! The code is "SEWING"! Now go order yours so you can keep feeding social!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment